The EYSUVIS I SAVE Patient Access Program
HELPING patients get the therapy they need at an affordable price
Worried about the cost of your Dry Eye medicine? We understand—but treating the symptoms of your Dry Eye doesn’t have to be too expensive. The EYSUVIS I SAVE Program can help.
With the EYSUVIS I SAVE Co-pay Card, eligible patients can expect to pay:
- As little as $40 for patients whose commercial insurance
- As little as $75 for patients whose commercial insurance
does not cover EYSUVIS*
- $75 for verified uninsured patients*
- *Eligibility criteria/terms and conditions:
- This program is subject to overall maximum support amounts and is valid for up to 10 prescriptions. This program is not valid for patients with prescription coverage under Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, or VA. Patient may not combine this offer with any other rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer. Subject to additional eligibility requirements. Kala Pharmaceuticals may change or revoke these benefits at any time. Restrictions apply.
- For Medicare: Benefit verifications will be run for all Medicare patients. If covered, EYSUVIS will be dispensed according to the patient’s Medicare benefit. If not covered, we will work to gain coverage for the patient through the medical exception process. If the patient’s Medicare plan denies the medical exception, the patient will have the opportunity to purchase EYSUVIS for a discounted cash price.
TapClick the button above to obtain or activate an EYSUVIS I SAVE Co-pay Card. Eligible patients can start saving on EYSUVIS with their very first prescription.
Interested in Door-to-Door Service?
The EYSUVIS I SAVE Patient Access Program can help with that, too. Ask your eye care professional about filling your prescription for EYSUVIS through Scripts Rx. Scripts Rx is a full-service pharmacy that CAN:
- Fill your prescription(s)
- Offer the benefit of applicable co-pay assistance cards for eligible patients, and
- Provide FREE SHIPPING of your medication directly to your door
First, gather your insurance information and a method of payment.
After your eye care professional prescribes EYSUVIS, you will receive a call from a Scripts Rx
customer service professional at 833-EYSUVIS (833-397-8847).
Then, you can sit back and relax. Your prescription for EYSUVIS will be dropped
at your door with an option for contactless delivery.
To learn more saving on your prescription for EYSUVIS,
call 833-EYSUVIS (833-397-8847).
You MAY BE ABLE TO save on your prescription for EYSUVIS!
EYSUVIS should not be used if you have a viral infection in your eye. Talk to your doctor before using EYSUVIS if you think you may have a viral, bacterial, or fungal eye infection.
Your doctor should examine your eyes before prescribing EYSUVIS, to check for increased eye pressure or damage to the surface of the eye. Consult your doctor if pain, redness, itching, or inflammation develops or gets worse.
Wash your hands well before each use. Do not allow the dropper tip to touch any surface, as this may contaminate the suspension. Shake the bottle for two to three seconds before using. If a dose is missed, take the missed dose when remembered.
Remove contact lenses before using EYSUVIS; they may be reinserted 15 minutes later.
The most common adverse drug reaction following the use of EYSUVIS for two weeks was instillation site pain, which was reported in 5% of patients.
EYSUVIS is a corticosteroid indicated for the short-term (up to two weeks) treatment of the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
Please see full Prescribing Information.